A wine style centred around balance, with supple tannins and good aromatic expression.
Château La Tour de Mons is a single block vineyard, located in the northern part of the Margaux appellation, on the banks of the Garonne. The origin of the Château dates back to the 13th century and is named after its illustrious owner Pierre de Mons, who acquired the property in 1623. The estate remained in his family until the 1990s. The current owners have implemented major renovations, including the addition of a new winery and storage cellar, a large drainage programme and have adapted vineyard management to sustain ecological balance. Marquis de Mons is the estate’s second wine. It hails from the same terroir and is vinified with as much care as the Grand Vin, with fruit from younger vines.